Tuesday, September 4, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses I know she's psychological

Back asleep, king by the moment on the sofa happily snoring.
I do not know how long, I think someone yelling in my ear, vaguely heard the Finally opened his eyes, saw Meng Yao and Kevin are sitting next to me, eyes glowing Is Who bullied them? Do these bastards Stuart family? I looked around, but found myself lying in bed, I do not know what time actually came to the hospital from the king by the home ..
At this time I have a headache badly and reeling lifeless, no little strength in the upper and lower body, limbs limply, the entire people to feel like puppets being manipulated by the same awkward.
the phone,fake oakley sunglasses, this notice us. her swollen eyes, my heart burst of remorse seems less Zhanjiu to this stuff, no wonder everyone says wine is wearing intestinal poison.
Kevin did not say anything, just grabbed my hand tightly, face is still a tense look poor silly girl, maybe she was in fear that they will not suffer any serious injury. comfort shook her hand, indicating that they do not have anything Kevin blushed, and gently pulled out my clenched hands, then straightened up, gently hugs the Mengyao.
I know she's psychological, it would not Mengyao to fight, even if it is the social concern I was secretly sighed, when to reassure her this inferiority complex? I like Kevin has always been available to all strong and hearty, never admit defeat the stubborn girl. Mengyao appreciate Kevin kind of psychological and gently owned the Jiaoqu owner Kevin trembling, flirtatious white one.
The doctor came over, he slightly checked my body, checked my eyes, before the road, , maybe you will have life-threatening also said not necessarily. later can not drink more body matters. malaise situation will soon be good, but you have to stay in the hospital for observation a few days before discharged know? The doctor said very terror it is difficult to listen to, but this is the noble words, really good wines,cheap oakley sunglasses, but drinking too much will be bad. seems that this really gave me a profound lesson.
I then remember to drink

No comments:

Post a Comment