Sunday, July 29, 2012

air max 90 white Trap in the Sky

The road and more than trouble.
But for me, is the best goal came the edge of the canyon, looking out across a giant monster, Kuaijian knife and said: kind of 'T. rex' is very similar, the only difference is their claw has a very strong power. I have seen a 'T. rex' easily tear a small monster, one hit kill At this time, Kuaijian knife Tyrannosaurus Rex After more than one hours time,shox basketball shoes, I finally these dozen Bronze equipment, also the value of up to about one thousand gold coins. Aralia, gentian, dragon meat, Long ribs, keel, and other things made me grin, after a while so after a monster, I would like to roast dragon meat taste, do not know what it's like I am very The partition behavior of the body, Even so, her heart and mind of this little girl in my eyes still looked very cute,air max 90 white, I do not have any dissatisfaction because of this, not to mention her brother Kuaijian knife apology.
Official starting Kuaijian knife sharp edges, is definitely a good sword, at least the silver series of equipment; the weapons of the Night clothes, his face is covered with a a Masked cloth, looks seem very mysterious.
I know their strength is definitely good, but explain to them some Daguai basic knowledge of the road with the Daguai also carried out a detailed explanation. Along the way, I met a lot of the earthworm the eyes just a hint of shadow. fortunately has come halfway up the mountain, I also dug a trap, a trap to hunt the monster.
Trap in the Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment